- Consultation and Guidance in grantwriting and fundraising in Israel and abroad to Atlas’s nonprofit retainer clients
- Developing annual work resource development work plans for the nonprofits and assistance in strategic thinking in the field of resource development in light of the nature of the organization.
- Preparation of materials and writing and/or editing applications for funds and private donors, .
- Preparation of materials and writing applications for grants and partnerships from Israeli Businesses which have procedures for responding to corporate responsibility requests.
- Advice and guidance for meetings with representatives of foundations and donors.
- At least 3 years of proven successful experience in fundraising including grants from foundations in Israel and abroad.
- Familiarity with the world of philanthropy in the US and Europe.
- Assertiveness alongside excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of ability to articulate in both writing and verbal presentation.
- Fluency in English writing and speaking at mother tongue level is an advantage.
- Experience in submission of grant requests for national and local government support and contacts within government ministries is an advantage.
- Initiative and creativity.
- Diligence and reliability.
Terms of employment:
- Job scope – hourly from 10-80 hours per month.
- Workplace – Possible from home or from the company’s offices in Be’er Sheva.
- Work start date – February 2022
- The position is intended for both women and men.
For those interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.